Single Stage 5 Gallon Air Compressor
The hand carry, 5 gallon electric air compressor makes your jobs easier and more efficient by supplying the extra air power needed. Simply plug it into the nearest outlet and go.
- Quality single stage compressor
- Stainless-steel braided discharge hose
- Oil lubricated aluminum crankcase
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Cast iron cylinder
- Canister inlet air filter
- 4.1 CFM at 100 PSI
- 2.0 HP
- 120 Volt
- 14.0 Amp
- 120V single-phase 60-Hz. motor
- NEMA 5-15P Plug
- Thermal overload motor protection
- Compact and portable twin tank design
- Powder coated steel frame design
- 5-gallon powder coated tank assembly
- Protective pump/motor housing
- Rubber handle for cushioned grip
- Rubber isolators
- Regulator and two gauges for tank and outlet pressure
- Start/stop control set at 95 to 125-PSI
- Drain valves and pressure relief valve
- Quick connect fittings
|Materials:||Aluminum, Cast Iron, Rubber, Stainless Steel|
|Listing:||Made in USA|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Electric-powered compressors are most common and easiest to use in areas with a ready electric supply. Gas-powered compressors are a good choice in areas where electricity is limited or unavailable, but they should not be used in confined or unventilated areas.
|Air Compressor Power Source||Electric Compressors|
Single-stage compressors have one piston that compresses and delivers air to the storage tank. They are suitable for most home users. Two-stage compressors have two pistons that compress and deliver air to the tank. These can store more air in the same space as a single-stage and are much better for commercial uses and shop environments.
|Air Compressor Stages||Single Stage|
Stationary compressors are designed to be bolted in a fixed area and wired directly to a building's electrical circuit, these are ideal for garages and workshops. Portable air compressors are perfect for jobs that require use of air tools like nail guns frequently, such as re-siding your home or building a deck. Pancake compressors are smaller and very easily portable, they're great for inflating and running small tools. Twin tank compressors can store more air so they don't have to run as often.
|Air Compressor Style||Portable Compressors, Twin Tank Compressors|
The tank position, whether horizantal or vertical, is a matter of preference and space. Choose whichever one will fit your space better.
|Air Compressor Tank Position||Horizontal Tanks|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Air Compressors - 2782|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.