Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine
In 1947, Achille Gaggia introduced the first pressure brewing espresso machine into the world. Today, the Gaggia Classic is a best selling model, standing as a timeless piece of kitchen equipment that is applauded by coffee aficionados worldwide. With its commercial style portafilter, brew group, and three-way solenoid valve, the Gaggia Classic provides a combination of convenience and maximum productivity. By creating a virtually dry puck that is easy to knock out of the portafilter, these features help to make clean up simple and mess-free – unlike other espresso machines that feature pressurized style portafilters.
Heat stability and retention are also unmatched with the Gaggia Classic, thanks to the full 1 lb of chrome-plated marine brass that makes up its commercial style portafilter. The Classic’s easy-to-use brewing and steaming controls are paired with a traditional appearance that matches stainless steel appliances and fits perfectly into any upscale kitchen, making this machine a must-have for any at-home barista.
- Stainless steel housing
- Pod capable
- Removable 72 oz. water reservoir
- 3.5oz boiler with two external heating elements
- Rocker-switches control power, steaming and brewing
- Passively heated cup warmer
- Includes: Single/pod and double shot stainless steel filter baskets, coffee tamper, seven gram scoop, and instructional CD
- 1425 Watts - 110/120 Volts
- Gaggia 1003380 Accademia Espresso Mac…
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Espresso Machines - 3256|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.