120v MICROMOT BSL115/E Belt Sander
A light, compact and user-friendly unit that makes sanding in tight spaces more convenient. Also useful for grinding and polishing. Used in modeling, sculpturing, tool- and die-making, or the automotive sector.
- Aluminum streamlined die-cast head that provides a stable housing for moving parts and ensures longevity
- Adjustable belt arm within an angle of 60º
- Easy re-centering or tilting of the belt with a screwdriver.
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for perfect speed every time
- Variable speed from 16 - 38 feet/second
- Efficient cooling system facilitates extended use under various load conditions
- Integrated suction device for connecting to a vacuum
- Included: 2 x Sanding Belt 80 grit, 2 x Sanding Belt 180 grit
- Voltage: 110-120V AC, 60 Hz
- Maximum power: 1/8hp (100 watts)
- Speed: 16-38 Feet/sec. (300-700m/min)
- Noise level: 80 dB
- Vibration at handle: 2.5 m/s²
- Belt Size: 13" x 13/32" (330x10mm)
- Length: 13" (330mm)
- Cord type: Straight
Product use is intended for Hobby Users and not for Heavy Industrial use.
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|
The type of Polisher or sander is determined by the motion the and shape or the polishing or sanding surface. For example orbital sanders have sanding heads that make an orbital motion, spindle sanders have a spindle wrapped in sand paper that spines it sand material, and belt sander have a belt that turns to sand material.
|Sander Type||Belt Sanders|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Polishers & Sanders - 1982|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.