Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Channellock 357 7-in End Cutting Pliers
7-in End Cutting Pliers
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- High-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job
- Electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- Designed to twist and cut wire, soft nails, etc. close to the work surface; end cutters are also used to rock nails and staples out of a work surface
- Not recommended or warranted for dielectric properties
|Listing:||Made in USA, Quick Ship|
The type of Plier you need will be determined by the job you are trying to do. Some types of pliers like crimpers and wire strippers will be highly specialized in their application while some types are far more utilitarian. Tongue and groove, locking, and slip joint pliers can all be used in many applications and will be an integral part of anyone’s tool box.
|Handle Length:||7½ inches|
|Jaw Capacity:||0.35 inches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pliers - 2051|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 10/20/2014 7:21:42 PM