Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Heath-Zenith SL-4150-PB Motion Activated Charleston Coach Decorative Outdoor Sconce
This Heath-Zenith product is available in a polished brass finish. Features clear glass. Illuminated by one 100-watt clear incandescent bulb.
Charleston Coach Motion Activated Decorative Exterior Wall Lantern
- Detects motion up to 30' away within a 150° angle
- Adjustable sensor direction and sensitivity
- Integrated sensor supports up to 500w (4.1A)
- Includes an optional decorative tail
- Weather resistant finish
- Mostly assembled
|Light Bulb:||(1)100w A19 Med C Incand [Compare Bulbs]|
|Installation:||Damp Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship, Energy Efficient|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Motion Sensor|
Bulb sold separately
You Save Up To $186.28
You Save Up To $20.54
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
4 Questions from the Community
What is the arc width of the sensor?
The arc width of the sensor is 150 degrees per Alex from the manufacturer.
Jannel W. on Feb 27, 2012
Does the light have a manual override?
Yes the light does have a manual override, you just have to turn it on and off and thats how to trigger the override.
Elliot W. on Sep 14, 2011
It says "detects motion op to 30' away"--is this adjusrable?
Unfortunately, that is not adjustable.
Marjorie S. on Aug 25, 2011
The manual override, when switched off, causes the light to operate as a conventional on/off light, correct?
That is correct.
Kasey C. on Nov 14, 2011
Customers Ultimately Buy
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Outdoor Sconces - 115|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Brass/Antique Brass Outdoor Sconces
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 10/20/2014 4:19:39 PM