Checkthrough Security Mini Brief Case
The Checkthrough® Security Brief looks like, functions like, and is a high-end business case, but is designed and rigorously-tested to be TSA "checkpoint-friendly." so you can run it through airport x-ray screening without removing your computer.
- Rear compartment with built-in padded laptop sleeve zips open and hinges down flat, so the laptop can stay safely inside while the X-ray image presented to the screener is the same as if it were removed and placed in a bin. Once through security, simply zip up the bag and go.
- Designed to hold all popular 13" or smaller laptops — Laptop section interior is 13.75" x 9.5" x 1.5"
- Generous center document compartment holds papers, magazines, folders and more.
- More than 15 pockets, compartments and organizers in all, including 4 fully padded pockets for portable electronics, dedicated thumb-drive slot, key clip, easy-access Doc-pocket™ for boarding pass and passport, and more.
- Patented Superbungee™ strap included – shock absorbing coil, non-slip cushioned cells, and wide, contoured surface area provide the most comfortable carry imaginable.
- Massively-reinforced stress points include double-tacked hand grips and box-X stitched and riveted shoulder strap anchors.
- Primary materials: Ultra-durable micro-ballistic nylon exterior, smooth oxford nylon interior. All materials water-repellant.
- Hardware and trim: Self-repairing zippers with soft-grip pulls, tactile hypalon hand grip, swiveling, twist-resistant shoulder strap hardware, rubber bottom treads.
This field allows you to narrow down your products by the color you prefer.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Business & Laptop Bags - 2698|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.