This hand held sprayer uses high speed piston pump technology in conjunction with the tungsten carbide Optimus Dual Tip to provide a professional fan shaped pattern preferred for achieving the best, most even finish. It is great for surfaces such as shutters, decks and fences.
- Material is sprayed from a convenient 1 quart cup or the optional 6 foot remote suction tube (not included) to draw directly from the can for larger projects
- Optimus Dual Tip Technology provides
- Even coverage
- Less overspray
- Speeds up painting projects: 3 times faster than a brush
- Setup: Less than 5 minutes
- Clean up: Less than 10 minutes
- 5.4 GPH
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
This is best to consider in regards to your project and where you'll be using the sprayer. Handheld sprayers are more mobile, but usually still require connection to a larger unit. Carted sprayers are on a stand with wheels and can be rolled. Stationary sprayers are on a stand without wheels, but can still be picked up.
|Paint Sprayer Mobility||Handheld|
Air and HVLP paint sprayers both require a connection to compressed air, such as an Air Compressor. These are best used for precise spraying and finishing. Airless sprayers are best used for quick and even spraying of larger areas.
|Paint Sprayer Type||Air Paint Sprayer|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Paint Sprayers - 2196|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.