Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Goal Zero 41022 Guide 10 Solar Charging Kit
Guide 10 Solar Charging Kit
Go-anywhere, rechargeable battery pack keeps your handheld gear going strong.
- Charge AA batteries from the sun or any USB port
- Power your phone, MP3, GPS, or perk up your tablet in a pinch
- Directly charge a smartphone in 1 hour
- Built-in LED light runs for 150+ hours per charge
- 50% Charge on a reader
- 25% Charge on a tablets
- Approximate Charge Time:
- Any USB power source: 8-10 Hours
- Nomad 3.5 (solar port): 6-8 Hours
- Nomad 7: 2-4 Hours
- USB Mini port: 5V, 0.7A max (3.5W)
- Solar port: 6.5V, 1.5A max (7W)
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- USB Standard port: 5.0V, 1.0A max (5W)
- Flashlight: 100mW white LED, 100+ hours*
- Battery capacity: 10 Wh*, use only NiMH cells
- Life-span: Hundreds of cycles*
- Shelf life: 12 Months*
*When using GOAL ZERO NiMH rechargeable low self-discharge AA cells.
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Portable Power - 15287|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 10/20/2014 2:12:22 PM