Pro-Series Diesel 7000 Watt Generator with Digital Control Panel
Requires less maintenance because there are no spark plugs or carburetors More fuel efficient than gas powered and natural gas powered generators Digital multi-function control panel displays voltage, kilowatts and 10 other indicators Includes 2 wireless key chain remote.
- 7000 watt surge watt/6300 running watts
- 2 polesingle phase 418cc engine displacement
- Single phase 9 HP engine Rated voltage 120/240 volts
- Max output 7.0 kw
- Rated current 19.2 amp
- Power factor 1.0 Rated frequency 60 Hz
- Rated output 6.3 kw Automatic low oil shutdown
- AVR automatic voltage regulator
- Includes wheels for mobility
- Self-priming electric start (battery not included)
- Fuel type: diesel,
- 4 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Runs 7 hours with a full load Two 120 volt AC outlets
- 120/240 volt AC twist lock outlet,
- 120 volt AC twist lock outlets and
- 12 volt DC terminal for battery charging
- Operating noise less than 70 decibels
- Max operating height above sea level 3,280 ft.
- Max environment temp 104°F
- Not CARB compliant
|Generator Power Source||Diesel|
|Generator Starter Type||Remote|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Portable Generators|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.