10kW Standby Generator with 150 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch and Service Entrance Disconnect
Don't let its size fool you! Thanks to a compact design and a commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine, the 10kW standby generator proves big power can come in a small generator. Briggs & Stratton automatic standby generators provide permanent, backup protection from power outages for your home and family.
Trust the power experts at Briggs & Stratton for complete peace of mind. The 100 amp managed whole house automatic transfer switch provides managed power to your whole house. It's usually installed outside or right next to your circuit box. The transfer switch is the brain behind your generator system. Its job is to sense when your power is out, and automatically "switch" on your generator and manage backup power to your home.
- More power in a smaller generator:
- One of the most powerful units of its class
- High power output per square inch of its footprint
- Providing backup power to more of your household appliances
- Flexible placement:
- Tested against the tough National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Can be placed as close as 18" from the home providing more placement options in your yard
- Perfect for tight lot lines
- Reliable engine power:
- Powered by commercial-grade Vanguard™ engines
- Design-engineered to dependably take on the most demanding jobs
- More access to air conditioners: Automatic transfer switches can manage the load of up to two 3-ton air conditioners while powering other household appliances
- Durable enclosure:
- Enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, durable Galvanneal steel that is found in the automotive industry
- Automotive-grade paint process results in protection against chipping and abrasions
- Easy monitoring:
- Simple, trouble-free monitoring
- Optional basic wireless monitor
- Protects your home and family:
- Thermally protected fuel system which automatically shuts off the unit during an emergency
- All-steel enclosure and base endure temperatures more than double that of aluminum and far beyond that of plastic
- Improved cold weather kit:
- Tested to start down to -20°F and deliver the power you rely on during a power outage
- Thermostatically controlled battery warmer and oil heaters activate as the temperature drops
- Each kit includes a battery warmer and two oil heaters
Note: Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws and regulations. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poison gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. Carbon monoxide detectors must be installed and maintained in your home.
|Listing:||, EPA, CSA Listed|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Generator Power Source||Natural Gas, Propane|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Residential Standby Generators|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.