12kW Standby Generator with 150 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch and Service Entrance Disconnect
Turn on the performance with Briggs and Stratton's 12kW home generator system. Its streamlined design meets the power needs of your whole house, with a smaller, more affordable unit. It's usually installed outside or right next to your circuit box, the transfer switch is the brain behind your generator system. Its job is to sense when your power is out, automatically "switch" on your generator and manage backup power to your home.
- Fully automatic, the system detects utility power and automatically starts the generator during a power outage
- Manages up to two load-dependent 4-ton air conditioners
- Premium Briggs and Stratton Professional Series engine provides years of long-lasting, reliable standby power
- Galvanneal steel enclosure:
- Provides years of rust resistant, outdoor protection
- Resistance from corrosion, chipping and abrasions
- Clean, stable power protects your computers and other sensitive electronic equipment from damage
- Sleek, compact profile blends in beautifully with your home's exterior and landscaping, much like your central air conditioner
- Smart management of your home's appliances results in less fuel consumption than larger, more fuel hungry generators
- Automotive-style exhaust system and acoustic foam dampeners allow for quiet, neighbor-friendly operation
- 150 amp managed whole house automatic transfer switch:
- Provides managed power to your whole house including appliances, plus up to two air conditioners
Note: Installations must strictly comply with all applicable codes, industry standards, laws and regulations. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poison gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. Carbon monoxide detectors must be installed and maintained in your home.
|Listing:||, EPA, CSA Listed|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Generator Power Source||Natural Gas, Propane|
The type of generator you need is largely determined by the application you want to use it for. Some generators are used for powering whole buildings in emergency situations while others provide portable AC power anywhere you want to go.
|Generator Type||Residential Standby Generators|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Generators - 1989|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.