Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Meyda Tiffany Custom 108718 10 Light 44-in Whispering Pines ChandelAir Ceiling Fan
This product from Meyda Tiffany Custom requires two 100-watt frosted incandescent bulbs and eight 60-watt frosted incandescent bulbs.
A fan-tastic decorating idea, our innovative Chandel-Air™ is designed as an energy saver.
- Black finish with Silver Mica diffuser.
- It can be used to pull hot air up and keep the space cool in the summer, and reversed in the winter to push down hot air and maintain warmth.
- The versatile fixture can be adjusted to accommodate flat or vaulted ceilings of any pitch or height.
- It operates with an optional two-circuit remote control with three-speed fan control and dimming capabilities.
- Made with steel hardware in the USA.
- Custom crafted in Yorkville, New York.
|Light Bulb:||(2)100w A19 Med F+(8)60w A19 Med F Incand|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, Made in the USA|
Use this filter to see Ceiling Fans with Light Kits or Attachable Light Kits for Ceiling Fans.
|Ceiling Fan Light Kits||Ceiling Fans With Light Kit|
Energy Efficient fans feature a DC (Direct Current) Motor. Standard fans feature an AC (Alternating Current) Motor.
|Fan Motor Type||Standard (AC)|
Use this filter to see if a fan needs or includes a remote control with fan purchase.
|Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans||Remote Sold Separately|
Select your desired shade material
|Shade Material||Glass Shades|
Bulb sold separately
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 10/2/2014 8:00:36 AM