3/8" Drive Pistol Grip Impact Wrench
Comfort and performance coexist in this Impact Wrench. After using this line of air tools, anything else will feel plain ordinary. This impact wrench brings you a free speed of 10,000 RPM at 90 PSI, with the maximum torque of 75 ft./lbs. It gives you the power you need with the comfort you desire.
Features and Benefits:
- Ring socket retainer for rapid socket changes
- Front bumper for added protection
- Built-in regulator for added protection
- Reliable dog clutch mechanism for dependable service
- Max Torque: 75 ft. lbs.
- Working Torque: 30 - 60 ft. lbs.
- Free Speed: 10,000 RPM
- Ave Air Consumption: 4 CFM
- Air Inlet Thread size (NPTF): 1/4"
- Min Hose Size (I.D.): 3/8"
- Sound Level: 84 dBA
|Warranty||1 Year On Material and Workmanship|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.