Skeet Reese S Curve Spinning Rod
Here are the rods forged in the halls of Wright and McGill to specifically meet the vision of Skeet Reese. With these rods the power of exclusive S-Curve Technology is fully realized.
This process combines T-Glass with high-density graphite as the core of the blank. Carbon yarn, PBO fiber and glass fibers are then woven into a combination of T-Glass and high-density graphite, producing a blank that is super strong and has increased compression resistance. It is then wrapped by carbon tape and high-density graphite to eliminate cracking and to increase breaking strength.
The result is the perfect transmission of power for fighting powerful fish, enhanced torque and lifting power while still being extremely light to minimize angler fatigue. In other words, they're tough and powerful while still being slim and light.
- S-Curve blank construction for superior strength, lifting power, sensitivity and weight reduction
- Carbon Nanotube resins bind all layers and increase strength
- Split-handle design for weight reduction and improved balance
- Revolutionary high-density rubber handles deliver incredible feel and a sure grip
- Large fighting butt delivers performance and durability
- Zirconium guides reduce weight and improve casting distance
|Item #||Method||Length||Lure Weight||Line Weight||Action||Power|
|EAGRWMESRDS72S||Drop Shot/Split Shot||7-ft 2-in||1/16-1/2||6-12||Med. Fast||Med. Light|
|EAGRWMESRSH611||Shaky Head/Senko||6-ft 11-in||1/8-3/8||6-15||Med. Fast||Med. Strong|
|Fishing Pole Type||Spinning Rods|
|Fishing Rod Action||Moderate/Fast|
|Fishing Rod Pieces||1 Piece|
|Fishing Rod Power||Medium Light|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Fishing Rods & Reels - 3097|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.