Skeet Reese S-Glass 7-ft Casting Rod
The combined formidable forces of Wright & McGill and Skeet Reese have devised a crankbait rod that enhances lure action without sacrificing the hook setting power Skeet demands. Transcending the conception of mere mortals, these rods take glass engineering to the next level. They are the lightest, strongest and most progressively responsive glass rods to ever hit the water.
The Wright & McGill S-Glass Skeet Reese rods use a combination of three separate layers of connective fibers; each laid directionally apposed and bonded; using an environmentally-friendly, hydantoin resin. The result is a glass rod that is 25% stronger than fiberglass, features a rebound rate that approaches high-modulus graphite blanks and is incredibly light.
- Specifically designed by Skeet as his "Go To" rod for fishing crankbaits
- S-Glass blank construction delivers incredible power, a super soft feel and improves the fish catching action of all crankbaits
- Split-handle design for weight reduction and improved balance
- Revolutionary molded rubber handles deliver incredible feel and a sure grip
- Large fighting butt delivers performance and durability
- Zirconium guides reduce weight and improve casting distance
- Lure Weight: 1/4-3/4
- Line Weight: 10-20
- Action: Medium
- Power: Medium Heavy
|Fishing Pole Type||Casting Rods|
|Fishing Rod Action||Moderate|
|Fishing Rod Pieces||1 Piece|
|Fishing Rod Power||Medium Heavy|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Fishing Rods & Reels - 3097|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.