1/2-in Impact Wrench
There's nothing status quo about the JSM-4340 impact wrench. Featuring a comfortable grip and tangle-reducing rotating air inlet, this tool is a pleasure to use and makes tough jobs go faster and easier. But don't let the price fool you: this tool's high-end, heavy-duty ball bearing construction means it will be in your tool cabinet for a long time.
- Ergonomic Grip for increased operator comfort
- Multiple torque setting available with easy to use dial on back of impact wrench
- Heavy duty ball bearing construction
- Rotating air inlet keeps air hose twist free
- Super lightweight composite design
- All models feature powerful twin hammer mechanism
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI
- Air Consumption: 4-1/2 CFM
- Air Inlet (NPT): 1/4-in
- Hose Size Inner Diameter: 3/8-in
- Vibration Value: 2 4/5 m/s2
- Overall Length: 8-in
- Max Torque: 600 pound-force foot
- Square Drive: 1/2-in
- Anvil Retainer Type: Ring
- Noise Level: 88 dB
- Free Speed: 7,000 RPM
- Bolt Capacity: 3/4-in
There are features designed to make the tool easier to use and more functional. Please select the options that will accommodate your needs best.
|Impact Wrench Features||Variable Speed|
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.