1/2-in Drive Impactool™
As close as you can get to the real racing tools used by 100 percent of NASCAR pit crews. It features 625-ft-lbs of torque in reverse, with 10,000 rpm to deliver pit crew power, speed, and durability for shop tasks.
- Fast 1/2-in Impactool™
- 10,000 rpm for lightning fast removal is best-in-class
- 625-ft-lb of torque
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 625 (847) reverse bias
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 40-400 (54-544)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 10,000
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 5.4 (153)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 23 (651)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 105/109.3
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4-in (6mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.