3/8-in Drive Impactool™
Single Hammer Mechanism, Pressure-Feed Lubrication System, and Power Regulator pack plenty of extra power to handle bolts up to 7/16-in for oil pan removal, exhaust system work, transmission and bench work.
- 150-ft-lb maximum torque in reverse
- Steel hammer case protects the hammer mechanism against punishing use
- Jumbo hammer mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication system
- Power regulator
- Max. Torque in Reverse ft-lb (Nm): 150 (204)
- Working Torque Range ft-lb (Nm): 20-125 (27-170)
- Max. Free Speed rpm: 10,000
- Average Air Consumption cfm (L/min): 2.5 (71)
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm (L/min): 11 (311)
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 104/117
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4-in (6mm)
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8-in (10mm)
Impact Wrenches come in several different power configurations. If you are a mechanic and have air readily available the pneumatic option offers consistent reliable power and convenience. The battery option is desirable where ease of use is paramount and the corded electric option is best when electricity is available and longer running times are required.
|Impact Wrench Power Source||Pneumatic|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Impact Wrenches - 1977|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.