Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
1/2\" Drive Shown
Armstrong Industrial Hand Tools ARM1 Maxx Locking Flex Ratchet
Maxx Locking Flex Ratchet
- It performs the functions of 2 ratchets in one, providing maximum access and leverage
- 9 position locking flex head maximizes safety, maintains fixed position regardless of load
- Handle is 50 percent longer than most standard ratchet handles - provides for greater leverage
- Enclosed head- 2 O-Rings that seal both the reversing lever
- Recessed shift lever - provides one hand operation to prevent accidental shifting
|Weight:||0.3 - 2.55 Pounds|
|Listing:||Made in the USA, Quick Ship|
There are two basic types of Socket wrenches. Ratchets are traditionally thought of as socket wrenches and are used for tightening and loosening fasteners. Torque wrenches are designed to tighten bolts/nuts to a specific tightness. This tightness or torque is measured foot (or in some cases inch) pounds.
|Socket Wrench Type||Ratchet|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sockets & Ratchets - 2057|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 10/2/2014 12:07:26 AM