Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Stanley Tools 62-553 ProDriver 4-in Standard Screwdriver
ProDriver 4-in Standard Screwdriver
- High performance screwdriver meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Ergonomically designed tri-lobular handles for torque and comfort
- Bar molded into handle for greater torque
- A permanent tip symbol on the handle helps make tip identification easy
- Lacquer coated bar to resist rust
- Sand blasted and heat treated tip for durability and precision work
- Slip-resistant grip
The Type of Screw Diver you need will be determined by the head pattern of the screw. Common patterns include: Phillips, Flat Head (also referred to as Slotted), Torx (also referred to as star), and Hex Head to name a few.
|Screw Driver Type||Flat Head|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Screwdrivers - 2056|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB131 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 10/20/2014 3:32:59 AM