205cc 9.00 Gross Torque Engine with a 3/4-inch diameter by 2-15/16-inch Length Crankshaft
This engine uses Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to deliver the precise amount of power and performance needed to match the demanding needs of mid-to-heavy-duty outdoor power equipment. It has a 2.9-quart engine and a lube power lubrication system that continually supplies oil to all internal parts. In addition to the standard crankshaft this engine has an auxiliary crankshaft.
- Tapped 5/16-24
- Dura-bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Float carburetor for consistent, easy starting
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Auxiliary PTO is 1/2-inch diameter
|Warranty||2 Year Residential, 1 Year Limited Commercial|
|Engine Application||Tillers requiring auxiliary PTO shaft|
|Engine CC||201cc - 300cc|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Gas Engines - 2812|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.