Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Angel Song 201921154 Blue Toile Park Avenue Glider Rocker
This lovely Blue Toile Park Avenue Rocker Glider Chair features a toile print on the seat back, back, arms, and sides and a tan & cream check on the seat and skirt. This chair is so cozy that once you sit down you'll never want to get up!
- Barrel-shaped design is both ergonomic and beautiful
- Deep tufting with accenting buttons makes this chair classic and timeless
- Solid wood frame and heavy duty steel ensure that this chair will provide many years of use
- Heavy duty steel rocking/gliding mechanism allows for a smooth gliding motion and 360 degree rotation
- Meticulously handmade by experienced craftsmen in the USA to ensure the finest quality possible
|Upholstery:||Toile Blue/Tan Check|
|Materials:||Fabric and filling on wood|
|Listing:||Made in USA|
This option allows you to filter for home bars that can be used outside or that are commercial grade
Chairs can come with many different features. Narrow down your results by the function you want your chair to have. Features include nailheads, tufted cushions, adjustable arms and backrests among others.
|Chair Features||Made in USA, Swivel, Tufted Cushions, Upholstered Arms|
Do you want the chair to move while occupied, or would you prefer to stay still?
|Chair Movement||Glider, Swivel|
View more coordinating items
You Save $171.50
You Save Up To $441.00
You Save Up To $629.00
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Accent Chairs - 1014|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 10/20/2014 5:46:00 PM