Acacia Wood Bowl Server, Natural Lacquer
Each item in the Acacia Honeycomb natural grouping features an enigmatic and tactile honeycomb texture carved into the outer surface and a smooth interior. These products are all hand-carved and finished solid acacia, so each piece reflects the variations natural to handmade items. All items are finished in a food-safe lacquer. Hand washing and drying for all items is recommended.
The 3 Bowl Server is perfect for a salsa bar or salad dressing assortment and the unique leaf tray is a brilliant multi-purpose serving piece.
Fast-growing acacia trees are ubiquitous in Thailand and are prized for their rich brown-and-gold-hued lumber, a natural feature embraced in each subtly unique carved item. The Acacia Honeycomb Natural Suite in solid acacia with a clear lacquer finish is made from highly sustainable, eco-friendly material.
- Made from environmentally-friendly reclaimed mango wood with an easy care food-safe lacquer finish
- Each piece is hand-carved by skilled artisans, so no two are exactly alike
- Ceramic bowls are removable and dishwasher safe
- Hand wash for best results - lacquer finish cleans up easily
- As in nature, grain and colors may vary.
- Made in Thailand
- Approximate Dimensions: 17.75 inches long x 6.75 inches wide x 3 inches high
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||90 Day Limited|
|Serving Dish by Type||Sectional Dishes|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Serving Bowls - 17873|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.