Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLive Chat
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Gigatent BT013 Redleg 3 Backpacking Tent
Redleg 3 Backpacking Tent
This tribute to the artillery branch of the military features woodland camouflage blends that well with any wooded area and helps keep your camp concealed.
- Easy to setup
- 49 sq ft of floor space makes this a spacious 2 or a comfortable 3 person tent
- Lightweight, small pack size is easy to add to your pack
- Packs to a compact 18-in x 7-in x 7-in size
- Two large windows and large mesh vents help to keep the interior moisture free
- Peaked rain fly, great for leaving window open for ventilation in a rain storm
- (3) Shock-corded 8.5mm fiberglass poles provide strength and durability
- Coated polyester tent and fly fabric protects against ultra-violet damage
- Fully taped polyester fly prevents leaking
- Waterproof polyethylene bathtub floor keeps seams up and off the ground
- Seam taped rainfly minimizes the seam sealing needed
- Interior storage pocket sewn into the wall for small items
- Included gear loft helps to keep things off of the floor
- No-see-um mesh roof and windows
- Includes carry bag, pole and stake bags as well as extra guylines and stakes for windy conditions
|Materials:||Fiberglass, Polyethylene, 170T Polyester Taffeta, Mosquito Mesh|
Some tents come with additional features and/or products. These filters will allow you to narrow down those
|Tent Features||Rain Guard|
These filters allow you to narrow down your resluts by the type of tent you are looking for. Dome tents are round and the most common type of tent. Backpack / UltraLight tents are make to be easy to transport, assemble, and disassemble, making them perfect for the avid hiker. Cabin / Family tents are larger tents made for a bigger group of people and my have numerous rooms within the tent. A-Frame tents get their name from the shape the tent forms when set up and Bivy tents are part sleeping bag, part tent.
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
What is the weight of the tent?
The weight of this tent is 8 lbs.
Corey U. on Sep 9, 2011
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Tents - 2439|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 10/21/2014 10:12:02 AM