Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Premier Faucet 204335LF Ashbury Two Handle Faucet
This item will not ship to New York as it doesn't meet Low Flow codes.
This Two Handle Centerset Faucet by Premier Faucet has a chrome finish.
Two Handle Centerset Faucet
Premier's Ashbury collection recalls the days of vintage faucet design. Enjoy the timeless allure of classic faucet styling at an unparalleled value.
- Teapot style lavatory faucet
- Cast brass waterway
- 4" center set
- Includes pop-up with color matched trim
- 1/2" Brass IPS connections with brass coupling nuts
- Internal parts are interchangeable with genuine Delta® repair parts
- Designed to provide 2.2 GPM at 60 PSI
- Designed to comply with requirements of ASME A112.18.1
- Meets low lead requirements of NSF Standard- 61, Section- 9
- Meets low lead requirements of California Proposition- 65
- Complies with the requirements of the UPC (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Meets or exceeds CSA B125
- IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing Mechanical Officials)
- cUPC (Uniform Plumbing Code Canadian Uniform Plumbing Code)
|Listing:||Quick Ship, ADA|
|Center to Center:||4 inches|
|Liters per Minute (Max):||8.34L|
|Gallons per Minute (Max):||2.2gal|
|Spout Height:||1.13 inches|
|Spout Reach:||5½ inches|
You Save $76.19
You Save $54.94
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Centerset Faucets - 489|
|Style||Traditional - 143|
Chrome Centerset Faucets
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/30/2014 11:36:27 PM