If you are trying to make a statement, look no further, the Urn Curtain Rod Set is your perfect choice. The bold styling and antiqued finish are sure to stand-out.
- 1.25-inch diameter poles adjust to accommodate a range of window sizes. The curtain rod comes complete, including 2 finials, brackets, mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Finials are roughly 2-3 inches
- 1.25-inch diameter steel poles attach to brackets with high-quality set screws for a safe and secure installation
- 4-inch brackets allow 2.5 inches clearance for mini blinds, roller shades and other window treatments
- Hand-painted finish of the finials and poles will last for many years with only minimal care - simply wipe clean with damp cloth. No harsh cleaning supplies needed
- Usually ships in 7 days
Note: When measuring your windows, remember to consider adding roughly 4-inch to each end (the space the finials will take up). Also consider the stackback space necessary for hanging draperies; stackback space is the width drapery will occupy when fully open.
You can complete your window look with matching holdbacks (set of 2) sold separately as manufacturer model number 125UNHB. If hanging a standard drapery, use BCL's heavy-duty clip rings (set of 7) sold separately as manufacturer model number 125CLAG. See accessories.
|Finish :||Antique Pewter|
|Materials:||Steel, Resin, End Cap/Finial is Artisan Hand-Poured Resin|
Filter your results by rod diameter.
|Curtain Rod Diameter||1.25-in|
Filter your results by curtain rod material.
|Curtain Rod Material||Steel|
Filter your results by decor style.
|Curtain Rod Style||Traditional|
|Maximum Length:||48 - 120 inches|
|Minimum Length:||28 - 82 inches|
|Rod Diameter:||1¼ inches|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Curtain Rods - 16585|
Pewter Curtain Rods
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.