The LOS-WIR wall-mounted passive infrared sensor is used in spaces with pendant fixtures, ceiling fans, or high ceilings (more than 12 feet). The sensor detects large body motions over 40 ft. away, and smaller motions such as hand movements up to 25 ft. away.
- Intelligent, continually adapting sensor
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensing
- Excellent false tripping immunity
- Use in rooms with pendant fixtures and storage areas
- Flexible base mounting on wall or ceiling
- Aim and lock: base mount permits fast alignment
- Non-Volatile Memory: settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages
- 1,600 sq.ft. coverage when mounted at 8 ft.
- Affords choice of turning lights off or dimming to a preset level in the unoccupied state when integrated with a Lutron system
|Field of View:||110 Degrees|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sensors - 3146|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.