The LOS-WDT Series wall-mount dual-technology sensors are used in spaces with pendant fixtures, ceiling fans, or high ceilings (more than 12 feet). The adaptive technology eliminates manual sensitivity and timer adjustments during installation and over the life of the product.
- Intelligent, continually adapting sensor
- Ultrasonic (US) combined with passive infrared (PIR) sensing provide high sensitivity, high noise immunity, and excellent false tripping immunity
- Suited for complex environments that are difficult to control with single-technology sensors
- Flexible base mounting on wall or ceiling
- Aim and lock: base mount permits fast alignment
- Non-Volatile Memory: settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages
- 1,600 sq.ft. coverage when mounted at 8 ft.
- Affords choice of turning lights off or dimming to a preset level in the unoccupied state when integrated with a Lutron system
- Photo cell prevents light from turning on when there is sufficient natural light
|Field of View:||110 Degrees|
|Installation:||Dry Locations [Explain]|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sensors - 3146|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.