Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan
The versatile Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan can do so much more than heat leftovers or boil potatoes. Convenient, contemporary and practical, the Circulon Genesis Hard-Anodized Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan can do it all from boiling to pouring to straining!
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction provides fast, even heating and outstanding durability.
- The unique total® Food Release System combines durable superior-quality nonstick with raised circles for great cooking results with less added fat and oil.
- The extra deep lid rim has optional straining holes; the saucepan features a convenient pour spout.
- Along with the convenient pour spout, these holes make it easy to pour out water after boiling new red potatoes or to pour low-calorie mushroom gravy into a serving dish.
- A long-lasting nonstick cooking surface resists scratching, staining and chipping, and delivers extraordinary food release.
- Stainless steel handle is solidly double riveted for strength.
- A shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture.
|Materials:||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Non-stick|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sauce & Saute Pans - 3296|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.