Mullen shower bases are structural for installation directly on joists. They install equally well on a wood subfloor or on concrete. In all cases, a Mullen provides an easy, safe entry for bathing. The textured surface offers excellent traction. Each unit is equipped with a watertight clamping bar system to integrate the shower base with surrounding floor coverings.
- Kit includes Mullen shower base and standard 2-in drain
- Completely accessible, curbless, level entry
- Structural glass reinforced plastic spans 16-in on-center joists systems
- Pre-pitched surface drains water quickly and efficiently
- Ribbed understructure delivers strength and rigidity while reducing weight
- Supports up to 1,100-lbs (provided substructure meets engineering requirements)
- IAPMO certified (ANSI Z124.1.2-2005)
|Materials:||Glass Reinforced Plastic|
|Weight:||52 - 71 Pounds|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Shower Pans - 545|
|Style||Modern - 3|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.