Drill Press Vise
Mount the TEKTON Drill Press Vise to your drill press table and get professional results with perfect hole placement every time. Whether it's a wood, metal, or plastic part, you can work better, faster and safer knowing it's properly secured and won't shift or twist.
- Durability and dependability are built in
- Replaceable steel jaws
- Sure grip
- Pressure evenly distributed across workpiece surfaces
- Prevents slipping or crushing
- Polished top surfaces
- Flat and true
- Support workpiece
- Keep it square to drill bit travel
- Large bolt-down slots
- Maximum mobility while re-positioning
- Chrome plated folding bar handle
- Jaw glides smoothly along the Acme-threaded main screw: No binding or chattering, even as clamping pressure increases
- Jaw opening: 4-3/8 in.
- Throat depth: 1-1/16 in.
- Tensile strength: 30,000 PSI
- Mounting holes: (4) 2-3/4 in.
|Size:||4 3/8-in Jaw Opening|
|Warranty||Lifetime Replacement Guarantee|
|Vise Type||Machine Vises|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Vises & Clamps - 2064|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.