Mount the TEKTON Woodworking Vise to the face of your bench and get a sure grip on your furniture, cabinetry and other woodworking and assembly projects. Add custom jaw pads (not included) made of hardwood, soft pine, plywood, or other materials to prevent damage to fine wood surfaces.
- Durability and dependability are built in
- Jaw travel is guided by twin steel rails
- Evenly distributes contact between jaw and workpiece
- Maximize grip
- Prevent surface damage
- Flush mount to bench top: Quick and consistent alignment between workpieces
- Chrome plated sliding T-bar handle
- Jaw glides smoothly along the Acme-threaded main screw: No binding or chattering, even as clamping pressure increases
- Jaw opening: 4-1/2 in.
- Throat depth: 2-3/8 in.
- Tensile strength: 30,000 PSI
- Mounting holes: (2) 1/4 in.
|Size:||4 1/2-in Jaw Opening|
|Warranty||Lifetime Replacement Guarantee|
|Vise Type||Bench Vises|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Vises & Clamps - 2064|
Chrome Vises & Clamps
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.