Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
The KitchenAid Classic Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer, in white, features a tilt-head design that gives easy access to both the beater and bowl. Add a flour power rating of 8 cups, which means you can make enough dough for 6 dozen cookies, 3 loaves of bread or 6 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch. This model also features a 250-watt motor and a 4-1/2 quart stainless steel bowl. Plus, with all the optional attachments (sold separately), you can use the power hub to make homemade pasta, stuff fresh sausage, whip up ice cream, and give fruit a squeeze.
- 250-watt tilt-head design stand mixer with power hub
- 4.5 quart stainless steel bowl
- 10 mixing speeds
- Speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- 8-cup flour-power rating
- Bread yield: 3 loaves
- Mashed potato yield: 6 pounds
- Cookie yield: 6 dozen
- Includes nylon-coated flat beater, nylon-coated 'C' dough hook and 6-wire whip
- 250 Watts / 120 Volts / 60 Hz
- Stand Mixer
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- Flat Beater
- Dough Hook
- Wire Whip
|Listing:||, Quick Ship|
|Warranty||1 year hassle-free replacement warranty|
Filter by bowl size measured in quarts.
Filter items by color/finish.
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Product Support History
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Mixers - 3282|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.