Signature Bakeware 10" Fluted Cake Pan
A fluted mold is a great tool for anyone who enjoys baking. The ridged edges make for a sophisticated presentation of coffee cakes, pound cakes and even breads. The shape of the mold also helps bake efficiently – the center tube carries heat to the inside of the pan so all sides of the cake cook at the same time for even browning and delicious results. Bakeware from Paula Deen® is constructed to stand up to the demands of daily baking.
- Rolled rims that resist warping for perfectly baked cakes and breads every time
- Coated in a gorgeous champagne-colored nonstick on the interior and exterior, which helps with easy food release and makes cleaning up quick and simple
- The color not only adds beauty to the kitchen, but it aids in the even browning of baked goods
- Wide handles and red silicone grips that provide a slip-free grasp, essential for baking
- Oven safe to 450°F
- Paula Deen is a registered trademark used with permission
|Warranty||Quality Assurance Guarantee|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Baking Pans - 2284|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.