Circulon Contempo 9" Frittata Pan
A frittata is the kind of versatile dish that can be a healthy breakfast on the go, or part of a luxurious brunch spread. The beauty of a frittata is that anything can be added to create the perfect combination of flavors, from ham and potato to goat cheese and asparagus.
This frittata pan set from Circulon® makes creating a frittata effortless as there’s no need to transfer the dish into an oven or broiler. These two durable, nonstick French skillets interlock, tightly sealing in the ingredients. When one side has finished cooking, simply flip the skillets so the other side of the frittata can cook to perfection. The French skillets’ handles are crafted from sturdy stainless steel wrapped in silicone for comfort and are designed so that when it comes time to flip the frittata, both handles can be grasped with one hand. These two French skillets separate easily when it’s time to clean up and can be used side by side to prepare anything from sautéed green beans to a grilled cheese sandwich. Oven safe to 400°F.
- This functional set will be a welcome addition to any kitchen that values innovation, convenience, healthy cooking and style
- Features helper handles, which lock skillets together while frittatas cook
- Skillets feature the TOTAL Food Release System of circles, where raised circles are coated in DuPont Autograph nonstick, reducing surface abrasion
- Handles are dual riveted for strength and coated in silicone for comfort and durability
- These skillets are oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Autograph is a registered trademark of DuPont, used under license
- Made in China
- 8-1/2-inch French skillet
- 9-inch French skillet
|Warranty||Lifetime Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Skillets & Frying Pans - 14554|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.