Everest Extreme Sleeping Bag -40°F
One of the warmest sleeping bags in the Chinook product line featuring Invista™ Thermolite® Extreme insulation, ergonomic head gasket and foot box, waterproof/anti-slip HiTex bottom fabric, oversized draft tubes and neck collar for added protection in the most extreme conditions. The Chinook SnugHood™ design gives the best fit around the facial area providing extra comfort while reducing bulk when the draw cord is fully tightened. Zippers may be zipped together with other compatible bags.
- Construction: Four layered shingle design
- Outer shell: Top is Invista Tactel diamond ripstop nylon/ Bottom is Waterproof anti-slip HiTex nylon
- Lining: Pongee Pro
- Filling: 3.5 lbs (1600 g) of Invista™ Thermolite® Extreme
- Zipper: #8 YKK 2-way, reversible puller, auto-lock
- Stuff Sack: Cap Compression bag
These filters allow you to narrow down your product selections by the shape of the sleeping bag.
|Sleeping Bag Shape||Mummy|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Sleeping Bags - 3049|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.