SolarFlare Amish Collection Heritage Heater
The SolarFlare® Amish Collection™ Infrared Heater is a beautiful Amish made piece of furniture. You get a piece of high quality furniture that also keeps you warm on those cold days with 1500-watts of power, safely and economically producing 5120 BTUs and effectively heating up to 1000 sq. feet.
This product is perfect for heating the rooms you spend time in rather than the whole house. Infrared heat evenly distributes from floor to ceiling, so there are no “cold spots" like with other heating systems. Testing has shown that infrared heaters are much more efficient than forced air, electric, or propane because infrared heat conveys heat better than hot air by heating occupants and objects and allows you to feel warmer even at a lower room temperature for a longer period of time.
The SolarFlare® Amish Collection™ Infrared Heater …the smart choice for you, your family and the environment.
- Our six Gold Standard Infrared Elements™, manufactured to last 30,000 hours, quickly produce warm penetrating heat with therapeutic benefits
- This unit cycles on and off to maintain warmth, reduce energy consumption and save money
- The Exclusive Opti-switch™ allows you to choose a low(1000-watts) or high(1500-watts) setting to best suit your target area
- Infrared heaters are safe to use around children and pets and
- Units have passed extensive testing and are ETL/UL/CSA certified
- Auto-restart feature will turn your heater back on after a power outage
- Honeywell dial thermostat range of 40°-90°F
- 9.0-12.6 Amps
- 1000-1500 Watts
- 3412-5120 BTU's
- Lifetime filter catches dust and dirt and can be rinsed clean repeatedly
- Heater does not utilize fossil fuels, nor require deforestation to supply wood-burning stoves
- No residue, odor or pollutants
- NEVER gets hot to the touch
- Oak finish
- No flame or combustion means you’ll have a clean heat source that will not dry the air
This option allows you to filter for home bars that can be used outside or that are commercial grade
Based on 10 Watts or 34 BTU per square foot of floor area.
|Area Heated||150 sq ft or less|
Furniture distressing is the act of making a piece look as though it is worn out or antique. This style has become a very popular finish in the industry. Narrow your results here by whether or not you desire a distressed finish.
End tables are sold with many different features, including removable tops, storage shelfs, and more.
|End Table Features||Includes Heater|
Filter by heat type. Each heat source offers a distinct advantage.
|Heat Type||Forced Air|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||End Tables - 1023|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.