Sun Joe 11.5 AMP 1450 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs
- Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure from an intense zero-degree spray to a gentler 45-degree spray
- Powerful 11.5-amp/1400-Watt motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- TSS (Total Stop System) – Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Includes 33-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, garden hose adaptor, and 35-foot power cord with GFCI protection
|Listing:||, Quick Ship, CSA Listed|
All pressure washers require a hose to operate the unit by spraying water. Many of the units featured here come with a hose, or you can also find a separate hose. A longer hose will mean more mobility and a larger operating area around the pressure washer.
|Pressure Washer Hose Length||24-ft or Below|
Gas powered pressure washers are conveniently portable and typically more powerful than electric pressure washers. They are great for outdoor and industrial work, but make sure you don't use them inside because the engines produce carbon monoxide. Electric pressure washers can be used both inside and outside, though they are bound by a power cord and may have less power. However, they are still effecitve and make less noise than gas powered pressure washers
|Pressure Washer Power Source||Electric Pressure Washers|
View more coordinating items
You Save $6.63
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pressure Washers - 2438|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 1/25/2015 7:03:18 AM