WaterBlaster 3200 PSI Belt Drive Commercial Gas Pressure Washer
The WaterBlaster outperforms everything in its class. When power, performance and reliability are needed, the WaterBlaster is the indisputable winner among professional cleaning contractors.The WaterBlaster dual belt drive system provides redundant power transfer from the engine to the pump for years of reliable use.
- Honda GX270 Commercial Series OHV engine with Oil Alert® is reliable, starts easy and runs quietly
- Dual belt drive system for longer engine and pump life
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pump system increases efficiency and lifespan of the pump
- 5 Quick connect nozzles 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap
- General Pump® TX commercial series pump
- Dual belt-drive system for longer pump and engine life
- Detergent siphoning tube
- Double frame construction; reduces vibration, movement of unit, and increases durability
- 13" Premium pneumatic tires (double sealed) with steel wheels
- 10 Gauge steel frame with 10 gauge sub-frame
- On board gun, hose, and nozzle storage
- 3200 PSI
- Flow rate: 3.0GPM
- Honda GX270 commercial series OHV engine with Oil Alert®
- Water pressure: 3200 PSI
- Starter: recoil
- HP/CC: 270 cc
- 1 1/4" Tubular steel handles
- Solid steel 5/8" welded axle
- Hose diameter: 3/8"
- Hose length: 50ft
|Warranty||1 Year Overall, 3 Year On Engine, 5 Year On Pump, 90 Day On Gun, Hose, Lance|
All pressure washers require a hose to operate the unit by spraying water. Many of the units featured here come with a hose, or you can also find a separate hose. A longer hose will mean more mobility and a larger operating area around the pressure washer.
|Pressure Washer Hose Length||50-ft and Above|
Gas powered pressure washers are conveniently portable and typically more powerful than electric pressure washers. They are great for outdoor and industrial work, but make sure you don't use them inside because the engines produce carbon monoxide. Electric pressure washers can be used both inside and outside, though they are bound by a power cord and may have less power. However, they are still effecitve and make less noise than gas powered pressure washers
|Pressure Washer Power Source||Gas Pressure Washers|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pressure Washers - 2438|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.