PowerShot 4200 PSI Commercial Gas Pressure Washer
- Honda GX390 Commercial Series OHV engine with oil alert
- General Pump® TX Commercial Series pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons, adjustable unloader and thermal relief valve
- 12 gauge steel frame, 1 1/4" tubular steel handles, welded construction with solid steel 5/8" axle
- (5) Quick Connect nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, Soap
- Detergent siphoning tube
- Gun and hose storage
- 13" premium pneumatic tires (double sealed)
- PSI: 4200
- Flow: 4.0 GPM
- Hose: 3/8" x 50' x 4500 PSI with Quick Connectors
- Fuel Tank: 6.4 qts
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Overall, 3 Year On Engine, 5 Year On Pump, 90 Day On Gun, Hose, Lance|
All pressure washers require a hose to operate the unit by spraying water. Many of the units featured here come with a hose, or you can also find a separate hose. A longer hose will mean more mobility and a larger operating area around the pressure washer.
|Pressure Washer Hose Length||50-ft and Above|
Gas powered pressure washers are conveniently portable and typically more powerful than electric pressure washers. They are great for outdoor and industrial work, but make sure you don't use them inside because the engines produce carbon monoxide. Electric pressure washers can be used both inside and outside, though they are bound by a power cord and may have less power. However, they are still effecitve and make less noise than gas powered pressure washers
|Pressure Washer Power Source||Gas Pressure Washers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pressure Washers - 2438|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 1/26/2015 2:44:51 PM