Campbell Hausfeld PW4070 Honda Powered Pressure Washer
GX390 Honda Powered Pressure Washer with CAT Pump
This gas powered pressure washer is designed for your more demanding cleaning jobs. It provides increased performance and mobility can finish task faster and easier. Powered by a Honda GX390 engine, the pressure washer includes 50 feet of high pressure hose and spray gun.
- Powerful and reliable commercial grade engine that is tough enough for any job
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life pump
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy duty cart has on board storage for spray tip and gun plus storage for the lance
- 5 quick connect spray tips
- Chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container
- 3.5 GPM
- 4000 PSI
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
All pressure washers require a hose to operate the unit by spraying water. Many of the units featured here come with a hose, or you can also find a separate hose. A longer hose will mean more mobility and a larger operating area around the pressure washer.
|Pressure Washer Hose Length||50-ft and Above|
Gas powered pressure washers are conveniently portable and typically more powerful than electric pressure washers. They are great for outdoor and industrial work, but make sure you don't use them inside because the engines produce carbon monoxide. Electric pressure washers can be used both inside and outside, though they are bound by a power cord and may have less power. However, they are still effecitve and make less noise than gas powered pressure washers
|Pressure Washer Power Source||Gas Pressure Washers|
- Campbell Hausfeld MX5333 Honda Powere…
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pressure Washers - 2438|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.