Gas Powered Portable Sewer and Drain Jetter (3000-4000 PSI)
- Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves
- Power pulse feature
- Throttle valve controls engine speed
- Adjustable pressure
- Pressure gauge
- Chemical Injection
- 75ft trap hose and nozzle
- Clear bowl 80 mesh strainer
- Powder coat frame
- Pneumatic tires with tube
- Tool box with gloves, face shield, (4) nozzle assortment with cleaning tool and backflow preventor
- Removable reel with shut off valve on a handy two wheel cart
- Trigger gun for wash down
- Reel with 100ft of reel feed and wash down hose
All pressure washers require a hose to operate the unit by spraying water. Many of the units featured here come with a hose, or you can also find a separate hose. A longer hose will mean more mobility and a larger operating area around the pressure washer.
|Pressure Washer Hose Length||50-ft and Above|
Gas powered pressure washers are conveniently portable and typically more powerful than electric pressure washers. They are great for outdoor and industrial work, but make sure you don't use them inside because the engines produce carbon monoxide. Electric pressure washers can be used both inside and outside, though they are bound by a power cord and may have less power. However, they are still effecitve and make less noise than gas powered pressure washers
|Pressure Washer Power Source||Gas Pressure Washers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pressure Washers - 2438|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW111 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 12/29/2014 5:34:37 AM