Cam Spray 5000HXR Master Gas Pressure Washer
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Master Series Gas Pressure Washer (5000 PSI)
- Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves
- Adjustable pressure
- Chemical injection and thermal relief valve
- Trigger gun
- Heavy duty wand with quick change tips in 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° soap tip
- Powder coated frame
- Pneumatic tires with tube
- Group 24 battery not included
- Flow rate: 4.5 gpm / 17.1 lpm
- Operating pressure: 5000 psi / 345 bars
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Horsepower: 25
- Pump thermal protection: Mechanical
- Maximum pump inlet water temperature: 160° F
- Hose dimension: 50ft x 3/8in
- Engine fuel tank capacity: 5 gallons
Gas powered pressure washers are conveniently portable and typically more powerful than electric pressure washers. They are great for outdoor and industrial work, but make sure you don't use them inside because the engines produce carbon monoxide. Electric pressure washers can be used both inside and outside, though they are bound by a power cord and may have less power. However, they are still effecitve and make less noise than gas powered pressure washers
|Pressure Washer Power Source||Gas Pressure Washers|
All pressure washers require a hose to operate the unit by spraying water. Many of the units featured here come with a hose, or you can also find a separate hose. A longer hose will mean more mobility and a larger operating area around the pressure washer.
|Pressure Washer Hose Length||50-ft and Above|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pressure Washers - 2438|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB125 DBServer: EASTDB03 Created On: 3/5/2015 7:41:23 AM