SH Series Oil Fired Hot Water Pressure Washer (1000-3000 PSI)
- Triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves
- Adjustable pressure
- Adjustable thermostat and pressure pop-off
- Chemical injection
- Trigger gun
- Dual wand with side handle and detergent tip
- Quick change tips in 0°, 15°, 25° and 40°
- Totally enclosed motor
- Powder coated frame with wand/hose rack
- 13in pneumatic tires with tube
- Schedule 80 coil with stainless cold wrap
- Rust free burner fuel tank
- Uses diesel fuel or kerosene to achieve a 140°F rise in water temperature
- Must be properly vented if operated indoors
All pressure washers require a hose to operate the unit by spraying water. Many of the units featured here come with a hose, or you can also find a separate hose. A longer hose will mean more mobility and a larger operating area around the pressure washer.
|Pressure Washer Hose Length||50-ft and Above|
Gas powered pressure washers are conveniently portable and typically more powerful than electric pressure washers. They are great for outdoor and industrial work, but make sure you don't use them inside because the engines produce carbon monoxide. Electric pressure washers can be used both inside and outside, though they are bound by a power cord and may have less power. However, they are still effecitve and make less noise than gas powered pressure washers
|Pressure Washer Power Source||Electric Pressure Washers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pressure Washers - 2438|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 1/26/2015 11:05:10 AM