Blue Clean 1900 PSI Pressure Washer
- Triplex pump with ceramic plungers
- Ceramic plungers run cooler and last longer
- Adjustable pressure with pressure gauge
- Siphon tube allows use of pressure washer safe detergents: Automatically mixes proper water to detergent ratio
- Versatile vari-spray adjustable spray wand: Rotates from wide spray to pencil jet
- Quick connector between pressure hose and unit
- Automatic safety valve with low pressure by-pass
- Includes 25' hose, wand, and trigger gun with safety lock
- Max PSI: 1,900
- Max GPM: 2.1
- Horse Power: 2
- Amps: 19
- Induction Motor: 120V 60Hz
|Warranty||Full 1 Year|
All pressure washers require a hose to operate the unit by spraying water. Many of the units featured here come with a hose, or you can also find a separate hose. A longer hose will mean more mobility and a larger operating area around the pressure washer.
|Pressure Washer Hose Length||25-ft|
Gas powered pressure washers are conveniently portable and typically more powerful than electric pressure washers. They are great for outdoor and industrial work, but make sure you don't use them inside because the engines produce carbon monoxide. Electric pressure washers can be used both inside and outside, though they are bound by a power cord and may have less power. However, they are still effecitve and make less noise than gas powered pressure washers
|Pressure Washer Power Source||Electric Pressure Washers|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pressure Washers - 2438|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 12/25/2014 8:19:03 AM