Vitaquick 8.7" Pressure Cooker with Perforated Inset, 4.8 Qt.
Young. Modern. Ingenius.
This is not your grandmother's pressure cooker. With its attractive sleek design and innovative features, the Vitaquick® line is perfect for newcomers to pressure cooking and pros alike. These high-quality pressure cookers are still the easiest to use and clean on the market.
- Completely silent and steam-free under pressure, so less water, energy, and time are needed.
- Handle automatically locks with an audible click when closed properly and features a visual indicator window that changes from red to green when securely locked.
- Pressure cannot build until the lid is properly locked and the visual indicator is green.
- Vitaquick® has a conical pot shape, so that cookers of the same diameter may be stacked for space-saving storage without scratching or wedging.
- Cleaning the maintenance-free main control valve simply involves rinsing the lid under running water, and does not require removal for cleaning in the dishwasher.
- The internal measuring scale is a fast and easy reference for pressure cooking beginners and pros alike.
- Completely redesigned lid has a positioning aid and simplified rim to ensure easy operation with one hand.
- 4.8 Qt. pressure cooker
- Perforated inset
|Materials:||18/10 Stainless Steel construction with extra-thick CookStar Base|
This field holds items with cooking features you may be specifically searching for
|Key Cooking Features||Dishwasher Safe, Induction Compatible|
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pressure Cookers - 2732|
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.