Available while supplies last.
This Pot Rack by Advantage Components comes in a black finish.
Inspired by the patent pending rivet and adjust system, Advantage Components specializes in steel based furnishings which blend art and science, beauty and innovation, new to the steel home furnishings space. Advantage Components pot racks solve the will it fit question for your kitchen. Designed to grow with your ever-changing storage needs, each rack includes a shelf, adjustable arms and the ability to adjust the length of the entire rack to suit your needs. There's no need to measure or worry about stud location.
- Utilizes just two nuts and bolts to assemble.
- Manufactured in the USA from solid steel materials, the result is superior craftsmanship and construction.
- Black powder coated expandable oval pot rack design allows you to hang a multitude of pots and pans while the metal grid is great for all types of storage.
- At 12 lbs, it must be hung from a ceiling beam or joist.
- Includes 3/16" x 14" x 22" steel grid,12 pot hooks, 2 chains, 4 s-hooks and 2 eyebolts and a product instruction guide.
- Fully expandable from 32½" to 46".
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
|Materials:||Recycled Solid Steel|
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, Quick Ship|
This field allows you to narrow down your results based on whether the pot rack is meant to be hung from the wall, the ceiling, or standing.
|Pot Rack Mounting||Hanging|
|Pot Rack Shape||Oval|
|Length:||3 feet 10 inches|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB121 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 2/28/2015 6:04:23 AM