Advantage Components BR164001 Expandable Rectangular Pot Rack
Be the first to write a review
Available while supplies last.
Inspired by the patent pending rivet and adjust system, Advantage Components specializes in steel based furnishings which blend art and science, beauty and innovation, new to the steel home furnishings space. Advantage Components pot racks solve the will-it-fit question for your kitchen. Designed to grow with your ever-changing storage needs, each rack includes a shelf and the ability to adjust the length of the entire rack to suit your needs. There's no need to measure or worry about ceiling joice location.
- Comes with a hanging shelf.
- Manufactured in the USA from recycled solid steel materials, the result is superior craftsmanship and construction.
- Powder coated black expandable rectangle with shelf is above average in steel strength, thickness and length.
- At 18 lbs, it must hang on ceiling joices.
- Includes 3/16" x 14" x 22" steel grid, 12 pot hooks, 4 mounting screws, 4 chains and a product instruction guide.
- Fully expandable from 30"- 49". One of the largest rectangle racks on the market.
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
|Materials:||Recycled Solid Steel|
|Listing:||Eco-Friendly, Made in USA, Quick Ship|
|Pot Rack Shape||Rectangular/Square|
This field allows you to narrow down your results based on whether the pot rack is meant to be hung from the wall, the ceiling, or standing.
|Pot Rack Mounting||Hanging|
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Write an online review and be the first to share your thoughts with other customers
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Pot Racks - 581|
|Style||Transitional - 15|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB04 Created On: 2/27/2015 4:38:12 PM