Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PSTLIVE CHAT
Mon-Fri 4am-10pm PST Sat-Sun 5am-8pm PST
Convenience Outlet not shown
Progress Lighting P5392-31PC Direct Burial Post, Black
This product by Progress Lighting is available in black.
Outdoor Aluminum Direct Burial Post with Ladder Rest
- Powdercoat finish
- Includes integrated grounded convenience outlet and dusk-to-dawn photocell
- Designed for in-ground mounting (concrete fill recommended)
- 0.875" feed hole is located 15" from the bottom of the post
- 300w 120vAC maximum photocell load
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Dusk to Dawn, Photo Cell|
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
1 Questions from the Community
Can this post be cut to size?
You could cut it but it would void the warranty of the product.
Kathy G. on Oct 30, 2009
Was this answer helpful? Report It
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Add a new tag:
Separate multiple tags with commasWhat's this?
|Mfr Part #|
|Category||Posts - 1724|
|Style||Parts - 27|
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: WWW115 DBServer: EASTDB02 Created On: 9/20/2014 8:42:47 AM