Available while supplies last.
This Progress Lighting post mount light is available in polished brass. Illuminated by one 100-watt frosted incandescent bulb.
Hexagonal post lantern with beveled glass.
- Traditional hexagonal style
- Brass guard finish coat
- Top removed for lamp replacement
- Fits 3" post or pedestal mount
- Porcelain socket with nickel plated brass screw shell
|Light Bulb:||(1)100w A19 Med F Incand|
|Installation:||Wet Locations [Explain]|
|Listing:||, CUL Listed, Quick Ship, Featured Product|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
• Outdoor Lighting Features: Special features found in Outdoor Lighting that enhance a fixture's performance and functionality. NON CORROSIVE: The fixture features a finish that will not deteriorate over time in harsh environmental conditions, such as marine climate, inclement weather, and high heat exposure. MOTION SENSOR: The fixture has a built-in sensor which allows it to operate automatically when motion is detected within its proximity. PHOTOCELL/ DUSK TO DAWN: The fixture has a built in photocell which allows it to automatically turn off when natural light is detected. In the evening, when the sun has gone down, the fixture will automatically turn on again.
|Outdoor Lighting Features||Non-Corrosive, Dusk to Dawn|
Bulb sold separately
You Save $56.22
You Save $133.44
More items in this collection
You Save Up To $23.40
You Save Up To $213.28
You Save Up To $29.54
You Save $3.83
You Save Up To $127.28
You Save $877.06
Show me more Outdoor Lamp Posts
You Save Up To $84.30
You Save Up To $31.08
You Save $1,478.82
You Save $76.68
People Who Viewed This Also Viewed
Didn't get the answer you needed?
We'll respond to your question in three days or less
There are no questions from the community yet
Product Support History
How often do people return this item?
How often does this arrive damaged?
Tag This Product
Your Recently Viewed Items
Your Recommended Items
You currently have no recommended items. Browse a few more items to give us an idea of what you like.
Server: EASTWEB135 DBServer: EASTDB01 Created On: 2/28/2015 12:11:10 PM